04 May 2010

Of New Friends and 'First Times'...

I never thought I would ever say this, but here it goes, "I guest-blogged this week"...Oh no wait, that was the wrong font... People, I GUEST-BLOGGED this week!!!!!! ....Okay, that's better... whoa! how did that happen...? Flashback..scene fade...

It was two weeks ago, that I registered myself into 20SomethingBloggers... I know, that was like saying, "Yesterday I watched Titanic the movie"...(sometimes I come across as being pathetically ancient, and I am totally aware of it...). Anyway, I was immediately given a warm welcome by a couple of really sweet bloggers who introduced themselves, and even read my blogs...That's where I met the lovely Charreah Jackson who writes an interesting blog on love at Love Jones Lane. (Visit her sometime, she has some cool stuff to say about love and marriage, and why they drive us crazy!)

Here's where it gets exciting! She visited my blog, and actually asked me to write a guest post for her blog, on Love and Marriage in India!!! Okay, I think I need to go easy on those exclamation marks!!! So, I was like, 'Really? Is this happening to me?!!' Anyway, as she says, "Believing is half the battle".... so, I wrote a post, and hoped I didn't disappoint her terribly, and emailed the write-up to her...

Turns out she liked my post enough to actually put it up right there, along with her other posts. She also said some nice things about me, that are totally undeserved! So, go on over to her blog, and read my post entitled, "Marriage in India - I Chose Love".

No comments:

Skinny Kids Can Be Healthy Too

My husband and I were waiting at the bus stop, and an old lady who we've never met before came up to us and said, "Don't you ...