22 February 2011

Tell Me About Yourself, Please?

It's a random day today ('random' since The Big V-Day was a week ago, and if I wanted to make a comeback, I really should have done it then and yet I chose today...) and I am ashamed, and am mentally crawling with my tail between my legs right now, because I have not blogged for so long. The last entry was a lame one on my Wordpress blog status update in January. Why I felt driven to put that up is anybody's guess. It makes me cringe....like, major hiney-cringe, when I look at it, but I am leaving it up there anyways, because you're my friend, and whether you like me the way I am or not, I am not going to pretend to you, this far in our relationship...," thus she spoke into total emptiness, without stopping to wonder who was listening.

Ahem...anyway, so, instead of talking about me I want you to tell me things about yourself, since I love you all, my dear second-chance-giving readers. I have a few questions for you, and I hope you will answer them in the comments section. So, here goes:

1. What do you like most about being around friends?

2. what is your favorite drink?

3. What is your idea of fun?

4. What book are you reading now?

5. Who is your favorite actor/actress?

6. What is your favorite movie of all time?

7. What time is it?

8. If you could change something about yourself, what would that be?

9. Are you in love?

10. Are you able to love peope with all your heart, mind and soul? (corny, I know, but answer it anyway, won't you?)

11. How can you describe the worst feeling that you have ever experienced? (heart break, cramps, you can talk about anything here, as long as you don't mind doing so...)

12. What is the first thing that crosses your mind when you wake up in the morning?

13. How many times do you wait for your phone to ring before you pick it up?

14. What is your favorite smell/flavor?

15. Do you cook? How much do you like your cooking?

16. What is your idea of partying?

17. You will grow up some day, won't you?

18. When you grow up (whenever that will be), what would you like to be?

Right, now that you're going to tell me all your dark secrets, we're going to be BFFs. Yaaaay!

Note: These questions are taken from SampleQuestionnaire.com. I think it's okay to borrow from them, coz I think that's what they intended. Anyway, feel free to use these questions on your own blogs, if you want. Have fun!

1 comment:

Karen Xavier said...

1. What do you like most about being around friends? The banter and feeling that this is how life should be.

2. what is your favorite drink?
Iced tea or 7Up/Sprite

3. What is your idea of fun?
Going home, cooking a great dessert, settling down with a book and some great music in the background... to name a few.

4. What book are you reading now?
Between a Rock and a Hard Place by Aron Ralston.

5. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Keeps changing... audrey hepburn, julie andrews,

6. What is your favorite movie of all time?
The Sound of Music

7. What time is it?
10:52 pm

8. If you could change something about yourself, what would that be?
Loads... get proper movie star shining white polished teeth and perfect hair.

9. Are you in love? with life, yes... the planet yes, and my family yes.

10. Are you able to love peope with all your heart, mind and soul? (corny, I know, but answer it anyway, won't you?) It's easy to love family like that, that comes by default... with the others you have to work on it and after a while you just try to be civil and cordial.

11. How can you describe the worst feeling that you have ever experienced? (heart break, cramps, you can talk about anything here, as long as you don't mind doing so...)
numbness, total detachment is what I remember... after a time of ordeal

12. What is the first thing that crosses your mind when you wake up in the morning?
I should really change my alarm tone, its starting to irritate me.

13. How many times do you wait for your phone to ring before you pick it up?
If it's a nice song, I'll pick it up after a while... otherwise if its dad I'll answer quickly.

14. What is your favorite smell/flavor?
The smell of freshly laundered clothes, they smell of detergent and the sunshine.

15. Do you cook? How much do you like your cooking?
A lot, I kinda like it... though I would love to learn more and try out more exotic dishes.

16. What is your idea of partying?
country music, a real group of close friends chatting and having fun and munching on good food... the more kids the better. I've noticed that kids are way more interesting than adults.

17. You will grow up some day, won't you?
I hope so...

18. When you grow up (whenever that will be), what would you like to be?
Happy...

:) quick answering session... this was fun.

Skinny Kids Can Be Healthy Too

My husband and I were waiting at the bus stop, and an old lady who we've never met before came up to us and said, "Don't you ...