11 June 2010

Speaking of Music...This is the stuff I Live for...



This is the theme song for the World Classical Tamil Conference that will be held this month. Written by M. Karunanidhi (chief minister of Tamil Nadu, and one of the greatest men of words that the nation has produced), the music score is composed by our very own A.R. Rahman (saying his name gives me goosebumps!). The song is sung by the best singers of Tamil Nadu and neighboring states, and is a feast for your ears!

I am feeling all patriotic right now, and so I will add this video to go with it:



Vande Mataram...I am moved to tears every time, and I mean Every.Time, I hear this song...



This is the Hindi version of the song...

I hope these songs make you feel the same way they do for me...Enjoy!

No comments:

Skinny Kids Can Be Healthy Too

My husband and I were waiting at the bus stop, and an old lady who we've never met before came up to us and said, "Don't you ...